November 13, 2015

Mission #70, Day 5--Princess Diana

Again, not a First Lady.  I get it.  But there is no denying the social as well as sartorial impact of the late Princess Diana.  I am old enough to remember when she passed away.  I was in high school staying the night with my best friend Bekey's house and her mom came barreling down the stairs crying.  At the time I didn't know who Princess Diana was nor her impact on the world.  But as an adult I realize just how much she is missed, even to this day.

via





Floral Pencil Skirt-Kohl's
White Button Down Blouse-thrifted
Green Sweater-Target
Heels-Worthington, thrifted
Bag-Vera Wang
Watch-gifted
Diamond Stud Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs