August 13, 2015

Thursday Mixer--Red and White Striped Skirt

I longed for the red and white striped skirt from Cori Lynn when she came out with it so much!  But . . . I couldn't afford to spend over $100 on a skirt.  I was bummed but determined to find a similar style.  Of course, eShakti came through with a similar style at half the price.  And because they customize every order, I could make it as long or as short as I wanted and it has pockets.  Done and done.

So I spent about $50 on this skirt at the time and I honestly was sure that I had worn it on the blog more than 4 times but I guess not!  Must.  Fix.  That.  At any rate, 4 wears divided by $50 is about $12 per wear which is still impressive if you ask me.

1, Now, 3, 4





Red and White Striped Skirt-eShakti
White Crop Top-Amazon
Gold Smoking Slippers-Target
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs