July 15, 2015

Wordy Wednesday--Mother/Daughter

 I am so lucky to have such a wonderful relationship with my mom.  She has always been an inspiration to me and I would not be the mother that I am today without all that she sacrificed for me.  She, my sister and I are going on a Mother/Daughter Weekend to Vegas this weekend (have I mentioned that?) and that inspired me to dedicate this Wordy Wednesday to our relationship and, hopefully, the relationship of my own daughter and I.






 



 via


 via

LBD-thrifted
Floral Kimono-Kohl's
Wedge Sneakers-Target
Fringe Necklace-Charming Charlie's
Diamond Stud Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs