May 22, 2015

Dear Frannie Friday--5 Stupid Easy Hairstyles

If you follow me on Instagram then you know that this week my resolution was to try different things to do to my hair.  I had planned to do this because my hair has three styles--straightened and down, curly and down, and in a bun.  I am always envious of girls that can do all kinds of really cool stuff to their hair.

Of course, other than not knowing what I'm doing and not being good at hair there is also a time factor.  When I am getting ready in the morning, I am also getting four other people ready in the morning.  It's really a wonder how I even get dressed in the morning sometimes.  So here are five hairstyles that I tried this week (and visit my Instagarm to see my spins on these styles from this week):


 Knotted Ponytail

Instructions here


The Faux Hawk



Bow Bun


  I used this tutorial, but I actually ended up doing the full bow bun.


 Accessorize

 When in doubt, throw in some kind of accessory: a flower, a scarf, a hat.  All of these things work wonders.  Image via


 Twisty Ponytail for Curly Hair

Instructions here

Cropped Sweater-thrifted
Denim Skirt-thrifted
Fringed Purse-Marshall's
Platform Loafers-ANA, thrifted
Earrings-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs