January 7, 2015

Wordy Wednesday--Forgiveness

Coming into the new year is like a new, clean slate.  I, for one, find that going into a new year (or day or week or month) with a clean and open mind and heart can really do wonders.  I have had to forgive people and situations that were really hard for me, but coming out of it in the end has been so refreshing.  So if you are in the market for some soul cleansing via forgiveness, here are some quotes for you:












Fur Trimmed Cape-c/o Jolly Chic; LBD-Marc Jacobs, thrifted; Fur Trimmed Boots-gifted; Polka Dot Tights-Target; Gloves-Target; Elephant Cuff-vintage; Gold Skinny Belt-thrifted; Earrings-gifted; Sunnies-shop in mall

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs