December 11, 2014

Mission #47, Day 4--Camel Coat

A camel coat isn't necessarily a coat that I would deem a "must have" per se, but it certainly does come in handy as a rich neutral colored outerwear piece.  And it helps that camel coats seem to be everywhere this season, amiright?

So yesterday was my youngest niece Lara's first birthday.  Hooray!  It seriously is insane how quickly a baby's first year passes.  It doesn't seem like that long ago that my sister and I were both preggers wolfing down fine breakfast food at Aunt Alice's.  

But she is one, nonetheless.  And in that short year, of course, she's gone from barely able to keep her eyes open long enough to study your face to walking and talking with a mind of her own.  Having kids seriously puts your life into warp speed.

Why just last week or so I was on the phone with my sister, as we always do, when I hear her say to my two older nieces "Girls," she says, "what did you just say?"  There is silence for a bit from my sister, but I could hear the girls giggling in the background and then my sister started laughing.

Well apparently while my sister was on the phone, Anya (8) got a hold of the Direct TV remote and was going through the guide with Emma (almost 6) trying to decide what it was that they were going to watch by Anya reading the shows off to Emma.  when they got to the adult channels.  And they were giggling uncontrollably at the likes of titles like "Brazilian Butts."

So young.  So innocent.  So hilarious.

Camel Suede Coat-vintage; Sweater-vintage; Skirt-Abercrombie and Fitch, thrifted; Grey Tights-Kohl's; Cognac OTK Boots-Charlotte Russe; Plaid Scarf-Target; Mirrored Aviators-Target; Earrings-DIY and gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs