October 2, 2014

Thursday Mixer--Black Leather Vest

I got this vest so, so long ago--at least three years ago.  If I remember correctly, it was $15 or so.  And while I haven't worn it as much as I should for the last three-ish years, it certainly has gotten its fair share of wears.

$15 divided by 8 documented wears = about $2 per wear.  Not bad.

 Top Left to Right- 1, 2, Now, 4
Bottom Left to Right- 1, 2, 3, 4

Working in law is weird.  It really gives you a big spin on the way you think about things.  For example, I never put my signature on anything that I have not read and agree with.  I make sure to document everything I can.  And I also keep any necessary receipts and agreements.

I've also tried to pass these practices on to my family.  You never know if you might need these things later on in life.  In fact, my brother recently had a run in with his landlord/apartment (which is why he has been staying with us).  It's a long story.  But you better believe that when the incident occurred, he took pictures.  He kept receipts and voicemails.  

Sometimes when Brielle and Kaden do their laundry, they somehow end up intermingled in the machines and they get in trouble for overloading the machines.  The last time that Brielle had laundry, she approached me with her cell phone.  On it was a picture of the empty washing machine and then another picture with only her clothes in it.  She did this to prove that she was not the one contributing to the overloading of the machine.

That's my girl.

Leopard Maxi Dress-thrifted; Black Leather Vest-Miley Cyrus; Combat Boots-L.E.I.; Tassel Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Earrings-DIY and gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs