July 16, 2014

Mission #37, Day 3--Layered Tulle


Another way that you can rock the tulle skirt is with layers.  For this Mission Week look, I added tall boots and a cardigan and I felt that it came out really well.

As I've mentioned, I'm back at work, but only part time.  My mother in law comes over every morning to watch Reilly.  As I've also mentioned, my younger kids are at their dad's house during the week, so it is usually just Kaden and Reilly here. 

Kaden is thirteen.  So typically he's gone from the time he gets up until it gets dark outside.  But he's really close with Patrick's mom (and his baby brother, might I add) and so he's been hanging out at the house with her while she watches Reilly.

And lately I can't tell which one of them is the most spoiled.  I mean, Kaden is here with his grandma.  And that in and of itself usually indicates a spoiling of some kind.  But Kaden has recently gotten into grilling.  A lot.  And he has been grilling his grandma lunch everyday.

Not to mention, Reilly gets it from both angles.  He has Kaden completely wrapped around his finger.  All he has to do is whimper and Kaden comes running.  And, again, the grandma factor gets him spoiled as well.

Every day we all four have a smile on our faces.  So I guess we're all a bit spoiled.  Works.

Blue Long Cardigan-American Eagle, gifted; Rhinestone Tulle Skirt-thrifted; Black Blouse-Kohl's; Black Buckle Boots-Charlotte Russe; Earrings-vintage from Grandma; Necklace-ICE, gifted

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs