December 27, 2012

Thursday Mixer--Hot Pink Pants




For a relatively new purchase, the price per wear of these bright beauties is about $4.25.  So was it worth adding to my increasingly colorful bottoms section of the closet?  Fact: yes.




Strangely, I noticed that in every one of these outfits with these jeans, I'm wearing the same earrings.  Cuh-razy.

I am having a brain freeze for words.  Literally.  These were taken on a jot from the office to the gas station for a much needed Dr. Pepper break.  On foot.  In the 20-ish degrees cold air.  And I've been frozen ever since.

Hot Pink Skinny Jeans-Kohl's; Striped Top-thrifted; Cardigan-American Eagle; Leopard Flats-Payless; Necklace-Target; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs